[TYPO3-ttnews] Display LIST

Vikram Chhetry vikram_c at pinig.com
Tue Mar 14 23:49:10 CET 2006

hi,
I m using tt_news plugin to display news.
In LIST type earlier it was displaying Title(link),teaser and more(link).
I made some changes and now its displaying author name also.

now its like:-
Example news:-
LADS-PRO INC. (Industrial Procurement The Middle Esat Special)

Electrical Parts, Engine Parts, Transmission System, Suspension System,
Switch, Door Lock/Door Key, Handle, Bearing, Kits & Chain, Pump Assy, Gear &
Arm Rocker, Gasket, Brake & Clutch Cylinders,...

By: xyz abc

more...
my problem is:-

I want it like this:--
LADS-PRO INC. (Industrial Procurement The Middle Esat Special)

Electrical Parts, Engine Parts, Transmission System, Suspension System,
Switch, Door Lock/Door Key, Handle, Bearing, Kits & Chain, Pump Assy, Gear &
Arm Rocker, Gasket, Brake & Clutch Cylinders,...By: xyz abc:  more...
AUTHOR NAME AND MORE LINK SHOULD BE NEXT TO TEASER TEXT.

what should i do to disply LIST items like above.

Help appreciated.

Thanx & Regards..
Vikram Chhetry