[TYPO3-ttnews] Where should i post validation fix ?

Francesco di Francia darksky77 at email.it
Sun Mar 5 00:29:32 CET 2006

Hallo,

i'm crashing my head trying to have tt_news validates xhtml 1.0 strict.
I found what i think is a bug in the archive menu. The header that show
this is an error in validation ).
Also it seems that this <dd> is unuseful. <dd> appears because it seems
that in the file res/news_amenuUserFunc2.php the marker
###ARCHIVE_YEAR### is wrapped in the wrap3. ( <dd>|</dd>

   $markerArray['###ARCHIVE_YEAR###'] =
$conf['parentObj']->local_cObj->stdWrap($year, $lConf['wrap3.']);

I posted here because i don't know id it's a issue i should post in the
cvs ( actually i dunno how to do and i fear my english is too bad for cvs )

Francesco

--
Net Wargaming Italia - La risorsa italiana per gli appassionati di
wargame e strategici a turni

info at netwargamingitalia.net
darksky at netwargamingitalia.net