[TYPO3-ttnews] My own template for tt_news

Xatucans Xatucans at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 11:49:26 CEST 2006

Hi, I just find the solution in other post of this board (Re: [TYPO3-ttnews]
How to call css file in typo setup? 01 Jun 2006 07:52:00 +0200)

You must write this code in the TS setup of your main template:

page.includeCSS.file1 = fileadmin/mycssfile.css

... now you can delete the "default CSS-styles (tt_news)" from the include
statics and your css style will be the only one for your tt_news

If you would like to include more css you must do it like this:

page.includeCSS.file2 = fileadmin/second.css
page.includeCSS.file3 = fileadmin/third.css

"Aleksandar Milovac" <aleksandar.milovac at rns-nis.co.yu> escribió en el
mensaje
news:mailman.4240.1151308026.30412.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.netfielders.de...

news:mailman.1.1151050915.12010.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.netfielders.de...