[TYPO3-ttnews] My own template for tt_news

Aleksandar Milovac aleksandar.milovac at rns-nis.co.yu
Mon Jun 26 09:46:07 CEST 2006

Hi,
I also have a similar problem.
I've copied tt_news default template and css in fileadmin. In
tt_newss.html I hardcoded href="css/tt_news.css". I want to modify this
css, but that doesn't work. In my main template setup I added this:

plugin.tt_news {

templateFile=fileadmin/templates/tt_news.html
_CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE >

}

This way tt_news uses my default css for the whole site. This is not
what I want. I've read about includCSS property, but that didn't work.

Does anyone have an answer?

Thanks,
Aleksandar

Pozdrav,