[TYPO3-ttnews] Templavolia and default latest news in single view

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 21:01:53 CEST 2006

Gunnar,

> How could I adjust this to templavoila ?

You can have TV use TS objects. In your TV setup for your template, where
you map the fields, you can modify the DS/TO. Edit the field or data
structure (DS) you want to hold the single news, instead of selecting
'content elements' as Editing Type, select TypoScript Object Path. Save,
and insert the object path (just 10 I think, but maybe page.10), and save
everything. That's all. Now you can configure that element with just TS,
which should allow you to use the TS setup you posted in your email.

> Regards,
> Gunnar Jonsson

Christoph