[TYPO3-ttnews] Templavolia and default latest news in single view

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Wed Jun 7 19:28:14 CEST 2006

I have a website using Templavoila and tt_news. In the main content area I
have a plugin with Single View and in an additional content area I have a
plugin with List View. The first time I view the page the Single View area
shows "no news id given".

According to the documentation I should use the following for getting the
latest news in Single View, instead of "no news id given", but the
instruction does not work when using templavoila. Anyone who knows how to do
this when using templavoila ??

In the documentation it says the following for getting latest news in single
view when using ordinary template.

# clear the content of the main column

page.10.subparts.contentarea >

# build a new object for this column as content-object-array

page.10.subparts.contentarea = COA
page.10.subparts.contentarea {
  10 = CONTENT
  10.table = tt_news
  10.select {
# insert the pids of all pages from where you want to fetch news.

# the recursive-field has no influence on this selection

    pidInList = 1078,1079,1080,1081,1082,1083,1084
    orderBy = datetime desc
    max = 1
  }
# insert the object "10." only if there is no SINGLE news selected

  10.stdWrap.if.isFalse.data = GPvar:tx_ttnews|tt_news
# re-insert the normal pagecontent to the page

  20 < tmp.pagecontent
}

How could I adjust this to templavoila ?

Regards,
Gunnar Jonsson