[TYPO3-ttnews] relatednewsByCategory and altMainMarkers

Henry Schaffrath fayol at gmx.de
Mon Jun 5 02:03:22 CEST 2006

Hello list,

i have just updated the news extension to 2.4 to get rid of the problem
that on my SINGLE site the marker ###NEWS_RELATEDBYCATEGORY### was
filled with "no news in this list" (maybe not the exact translation).

I read in the manual that i should also use altMainMarkers to force the
content to render to another template. But it didn't work. What i do is
i create a new Ext-Template on this page, where the single content is
rendered and insert in setup:

altMainMarkers.TEMPLATE_LIST = TEMPLATE_CAT_RELATED
   altMainMarkers.TEMPLATE_LIST.wrap = ### | ###

Also i updated my news template like in the example
"t_news_v2_template.html".

Result is again the "no news in the list" problem. Is there something i
forget to insert to the EXT-Template? I see that it would works, when i
input the TS-Code to the LIST view.

Thanks for help.

Henry