[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news, ve_guestbook, timtab and news_id

Mads Munch Hansen mads at eccentric.dk
Sun Jun 4 02:26:44 CEST 2006

I'm in the process of setting up a blog using timtam which uses tt_news
and ve_guestbook.

In setting up the commenting system it works fine sort of, I have set
ve_guesbook to only show X number of entries, before making a new page,
when I go to the next page to see the comments, I get no news_id given,
I looked it up in the manual but from what I could tell that related to
languages and I could not see how it related to my problem... Any help
would be greatly apperciated

regards, Mads