[TYPO3-ttnews] Categories in List View Trouble

Amir M. amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 27 14:57:33 CEST 2006

Hi,

For some reason when I select one category for my news, it shows two
catagories when the article is posted.  For example, here is the page,
under latest news you will see each article with "News, Mod News" when
infact its only supposed to be "News"  :

http://www.stratcommandcenter.com/redesign4/network-home/

The relationship between the "News" and "Mod News" category is that Mod
News is a subcategory of "News.  So it seems when I post an aricle with
one category, it lists that category, AND all its subcategories.

How can I stop this from happening?