[TYPO3-ttnews] listStartId and pagebrowser

Martin Koch Andersen martin at 925.dk
Tue Feb 21 00:54:15 CET 2006

Tomas Mrozek skrev:
> I even patched tt_news for a site that I was building. I didn't post a
> patch though because I consider it "Quick & Dirty" (tm).

Could you please either provide a link for this Quick and extremely
Dirty fix, or send it by email?

I'm not so much into the internals of TYPO3, so it would probably take
me a while (too much time) to fix myself. So it would be nice to get an
idea of how it's done at least.

Many thanks in advance.

--
Martin - http://925.dk
"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."