[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news cropping

Antonio Willybiro keiser_soze at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 19 11:40:11 CET 2006

Hi,

i have two question:
1. is it possible to crop a news title. let's say that i have a list of news
titles on my homepage, all these titles are linked to the single view of the
news and i want the title to be no longer that 100 characters for
examples...
2. when you insert the tt_news plugin as content element, one of the
flexform option is "stdWrap.crop for the subheader (short)" cqn someone give
me an example of that "short" code? is it smthg like: crop = 100 | ... | 1 ?

Thanks in advance.
Antonio