[TYPO3-ttnews] Link in RSS not complete

Harry xboesh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 08:53:50 CET 2006

Hi List,

I have one Typo3 installation with three sites in it.
Two sites give RSS.They have both the same TS (as far as I can see) and
also RealURL.
With both sites i get perfect newsfeeds in my feedreader... only the
hyperlinks to the respective articles are different.
One sites produces: http://www.domain_one.tld/innovation/article (this
is good)
The other one just gives the domain name: http://www.domain_two.tld
(here is the link to the article missing)

So in the newsfeed of site_two you will not be directed to the article
on the site as in site_one you will end up at the article in the site.

Where to look? Where in what configuration needs a little adjustment?

Kind regards,
Harry