[TYPO3-ttnews] Default news id template problem

Pawe³ Stanis³awczuk ps at todesign.pl
Fri Aug 18 13:53:10 CEST 2006

Hi list,

I would like to have list and single at the same time, so I have two content
fields, in one normal plugin insert with LIST code.
In the other I'm trying to do somethink like RECORDINSERT:

I'm usung TemplaVoila
This is setup from template in Path: /mypage/portfolio/web/

plugin.tt_news {
 defaultCode = SINGLE
 pid_list = 31
 #file.templateFile = fileadmin/templates/news_template.tmpl
}

lib.mainContent < plugin.tt_news

plugin.tt_news.singlePid = 31
tmp.pagecontent < lib.mainContent

lib.mainContent >

lib.mainContent = COA
lib.mainContent {

  10 = CONTENT
  10.table = tt_news
  10.select {
    pidInList = 31
    orderBy = datetime desc
    max = 1
  }

  10.stdWrap.if.isFalse.data = GPvar:tx_ttnews|tt_news
  20 < tmp.pagecontent
}

Now, when I enter mypage.pl/portfolio/ the content is inserted but the
template is defalult. I don't know from where It's taking this template, but
it's wrong.
When I choose news from LIST (mypage.pl/portfolio/web/more/work_1/) my
template is selected (also I don't know from where It's taking it)
Could anybody help me with this?

Regards,
Pawe³ Stanis³awczuk
www.todesign.pl