[TYPO3-ttnews] changing the css

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Fri Aug 18 10:11:41 CEST 2006

Hi

I have copied and altered the css-styles for tt_news, and linked to it from
my html, as I have done with all my other pages.

When I  do *not* linked to the default css, some styles are changing things
like font colours, etc, but I can't add some borders, change float right to
float left and a couple of other things.

When I *do* link to the default css, the float changes are applied, but not
all of the colour styles.

I am very confused with this - after all, usually it is advised to copy and
alter style sheets, so that they aren't overridden in extension updates.

What is the problem?

Cate