[TYPO3-ttnews] latest and list on same page, not working - selectDeselectCategories?

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Sat Aug 12 17:39:50 CEST 2006

Hi all
Further on this
>I have been installing and configuring tt_news again today, and am having
>problems placing both latest and list on the same page.
Yeah, it wasn't a latest/list clash at all, it is definitely something to do
with categories - I can't actually select anything, have to leave the
selection as "show all (don't care)" with the lists.
So, Im not sure if it's the selectDeselectCategories that is going to help,
or another bugfix I noticed
 0003844: "Show items with selected categories (AND)" does not work
that needs to be done. (Even though, for me, it is all selections, not only
AND...
In anycase, have to wait a while - for some reason can't chmod my files just
now :S
Cate