[TYPO3-ttnews] Archived post doesn't appear on archive view

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Thu Aug 10 12:09:08 CEST 2006

Christoph Juengling schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using tt_news 2.2.24 on Typo3 3.8.0. When I set the archive date in an
> news entry to a valid date, the news disappears from any "normal" list,
> which is quite correct. Unfortunately this news doesn't reappear on the
> archive list until the number of days specified in "datetimeDaysToArchive"
> is over. So there is a gap of some days.
>
> Is there any fix for this problem?

Perhaps you can fiddle with the values you use for archive date (set it n
days differently from the real news date). But that's just awkward to use.

So I want an "archive" flag. The whole archive date sysetm is too complex
for me. I don't get it why I need it?

A simple flag telling that an item is archivef or not would be much easier
to use.

Masi