[TYPO3-ttnews] filelink alias names, pagebreak token

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Fri Apr 28 15:58:48 CEST 2006

Herbert Mraz wrote:

> Hello group,
> I am pleased to have tt_news 2.3.4 working on my typo3 4.0 system - great
> extension this is!

thanks :-)

> Just one thing bugs me:
> I cannot make the (in setup...) defined pageBreakToken break pages - it
> just simply does nothing.
> I tried with rte and without, no difference. The plugin just prints out
> the literal pageBreakToken...
>   Any hints are greatly welcome!
>
> The object browser says:
> plugin
>    -tt_news
>      -displaySingle
>        -[useMultiPageSingleView]=1
>        -[pageBreakToken]=<break>

you have to set maxWordsInSingleView to a value, too, because it always work
in combination with the manually inserted pagebreaktoken. If you want to
use only manually inserted pagebreaktokens set maxWordsInSingleView to a
high value.

> And one for the wishlist:
> Alias names for attached files - maybe it could work like the imagetext
> for images: a pagebreak in the textfield splits the alias names for more
> than 1 file.
>
> i.e. aa_20060422_klu_spl.pdf could be displayed as "Ergebnisliste
> Spezialspringen (PDF)"

how about this:
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-english/2006-April/023511.html

> Rupi, do you have an Amazon wish list?    ;-)

I just made one :-)
http://www.amazon.de/gp/registry/1JS3I9WKKEG31

greets
rupert