[TYPO3-ttnews] filelink alias names, pagebreak token

Herbert Mraz herb at mraz.at
Thu Apr 27 02:06:49 CEST 2006

Hello group,
I am pleased to have tt_news 2.3.4 working on my typo3 4.0 system - great
extension this is!
Just one thing bugs me:
I cannot make the (in setup...) defined pageBreakToken break pages - it
just simply does nothing.
I tried with rte and without, no difference. The plugin just prints out
the literal pageBreakToken...
  Any hints are greatly welcome!

The object browser says:
plugin
   -tt_news
     -displaySingle
       -[useMultiPageSingleView]=1
       -[pageBreakToken]=<break>

And one for the wishlist:
Alias names for attached files - maybe it could work like the imagetext
for images: a pagebreak in the textfield splits the alias names for more
than 1 file.

i.e. aa_20060422_klu_spl.pdf could be displayed as "Ergebnisliste
Spezialspringen (PDF)"

Rupi, do you have an Amazon wish list?    ;-)

Regards,
--
Herbert Mraz
admin at sg-klagenfurt.at