[TYPO3-ttnews] Lightbox JS & tt_news

Andreas Fritz andreas at segelflug.ws
Thu Apr 20 22:09:39 CEST 2006

I think the 'group thing' is not that important at first. Which does not
mean that it wouldn't be cool ;-)

I've already mailed the kj_imagelightbox man this afternoon, too. Looks
like he is gonna have some spam in his mailbox.

For me it would be enough, if I could insert a single picture within the
news with the Lightbox JS functionality.

Andreas