[TYPO3-ttnews] Lightbox JS & tt_news

Kevin Renskers info at dualdot.nl
Thu Apr 20 17:32:48 CEST 2006

Hm that Lightbox is pretty cool, but I've noticed some more problems
with it. I've email the man behind the kj_imagelightbox extension aobut it.

When you have multiple images they should be seen as a 'group' so you
can go to the next one. And when you render the Header field as an
image, it becomes a Lightbox image too, which shouldn't happen.

But that has nothing to do with tt_news to just ignore me :D

Kevin