[TYPO3-ttnews] fe_rtenews & page cache

Kasper Ligaard Nielsen ligaard at daimi.au.dk
Tue Apr 11 01:52:36 CEST 2006

Alan Carpenter wrote:
> I'm trying to setup website users so that they can submit news that gets
> published immediately (using queuePublish = 0). While it creates the news
> item correctly, it will not display the news item until the page cache for
> the News page is cleared.[snip]
> Any suggestions?

Setting TSconfig on the page where newsitems are stored to:

     TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd = <list-of-where-pages-are-shown>

SHOULD work - but it does not (at least not for me...).

The following two references describes how it was *supposed* to work:

1)
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsconfig/current/view/1/3/
2)
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/tt_news/2.2.24/view/1/3/

If you (or anybody else) get it to work I would gladly hear how, since I
have not had any luck :-(

If I hear nothing, I will file a bug on this. OK?

regards, Kasper