[TYPO3-ttnews] stdWrap for Links

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Mon Apr 3 19:30:07 CEST 2006

I'm trying to apply custom styling to items in the links field by
overriding the default stdWrap in displaySingle.linksItem_stdWrap.
After a little testing, I realized that this stdWrap applies to the
entire list of links, rather than each link individually.

In the default configuration, I end up with HTML output like...

> <dl class="news-single-links">
> 	<dt>Links:</dt>
> 	<dd>
> 		My First Link
> 		My Second Link
> 	</dd>
> </dl>

Is this the intended behavior?  Or should the stdWrap operate on
individual links, create a <dd/> for every link?  I'm on tt_news 2.2.24
and TYPO3 4.0RC2.

Thanks,
jeff