[TYPO3-timtab] trackback link

Florian Staudacher florian_staudacher at yahoo.de
Fri Jul 23 13:04:31 CEST 2010

> Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 17:27:18 +0200
> From: "Lina Wolf" <liste at linawolf.de>
> Subject: Re: [TYPO3-timtab] trackback link
> To: typo3-project-timtab at lists.typo3.org
>
> thanks for testing and for your feedback :-) Please send me your solution
> for the migration from ve_guestbook to tx_comments and I would include it in
> the manual.
>
> did you set all constants like

Hello!

I had those settings in the 'Config' of my template. I moved them to the
'Setup' and now trackback links and the rdf information are generated again.

For migrating from ve_guestbook to comments I used the extension
vegb2cmnt from TER. I wrote a short description in german here:
http://www.typo3extensions.org/index.php?title=vegb2cmnt
Essentially the same is also in the docs/Readme.txt of the extension.

After converting the extension can be removed again.

Thank you!
Florian