[TYPO3-timtab] Berlin Usergroup meets to work on timtab

Lina Wolf liste at linawolf.de
Thu Aug 26 11:04:08 CEST 2010

  Saturday, 28.8.2010 the berlin usergroup meets to work on an example
Enterprise Blog in TYPO3. Last month we improved the XML-RPC. This month
our main goal will be to implement pingbacks.

Please feel free to join our coding saturday. If you are not the big
Coder, you can come nevertheless, test the backend, build icons, write
documentation or whatever.

If you are the big coder but not in Berlin please feel free to join us
virtually.

Beside timtab we are also creating patches for other extensions that
would need to be changed to have the perfect Enterprise Blog in TYPO3.
Extensions we might work on include tt_news, tx_comments, diverse
antispam extensions etc.

When?
28.08. from 14:00 on.

Where?