[TYPO3-timtab] [Announcement] Timo Webler as Co-Leader

Lina Wolf liste at linawolf.de
Wed Aug 11 14:09:24 CEST 2010

First of all, I am happy that Ingo is back as active leader of the timtab
project. As his time is limmited of course he would assign a Co-Leader close
to him.

I would have prefered a closer communication though, expecially about the
point for review. I am used to checking in on a daily base when working on a
branch and not the trunc.

Behind the widget concept there is an idea witch we can discuss in another
thread. Maybe Ingo or Timo have yet a better idea of what I wanted to
achieve this way. The widgets as they are, you see, is still in the middle
of development and was stopped some by a missing core-feature.