[TYPO3-timtab] [Announcement] Timo Webler as Co-Leader

Timo Webler timo.webler at dkd.de
Wed Aug 11 12:12:02 CEST 2010

Hi,

I should introduce myself. I am a TYPO3 developer who implement TIMTAB
for a customer project.

In this context, I discussed with Ingo to merge the current Branch into
the trunk and to refactor the source code for the current CGL.
In this case, we remove no source code. This will only be adapted.
In the second step, the widget concept is being refactored. Move
tt_content expansion to flexforms.

I hope after these steps we have a new version for the TER.

Timo Webler