[TYPO3-timtab] php_warnings from timtab_embeddedvideo

Jörg Schaller jorgosch at terra.es
Wed Nov 18 21:04:44 CET 2009

I'll answer myself here. It DID come from not having the static
template included, but weirdly enough, the subsite that generated this
error doesn't even have any timtab installed.

So I added the static template to all of my subsites to be on the safe
side and that has seemed to take care of the error.