[TYPO3-timtab] php_warnings from timtab_embeddedvideo

Jörg Schaller jorgosch at terra.es
Wed Nov 18 16:15:23 CET 2009

Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I get the same error below in
Typo3 4.3RC1 and I've definitely included the static template.

Could this be a problem with Typo3 4.3? I think I started receiving
these with 4.3beta2 and my syslog is starting to get as big as the
rest of my db together...

Cheers,
Jörg