[TYPO3-timtab] TER Timtab update for latest stable typo3

Rajesh Duggal rajesh at duggalmail.com
Tue Jun 5 15:12:04 CEST 2007

Team,
Is anyone working on getting the timtab in TER to
install and work with the latest stable Typo3 release: v4.1.1 ?

We want to make sure it's easy for new typo3 people to get timtab
up and running with confidence so they don't give get confused
and go to the alternatives (e.g. wordpress, Drupal, etc.) instead.

I noticed that even the the svn trunk ext_emconf.php contains:
'TYPO3_version' => '3.8.0-4.0.0'

Are we close to getting to 0.6.x to stability?  Are we concentrating
on getting it to 4.1.1 compatibility quickly, or should we improve
the 0.5.11 code (not adding features) to an easer install on 4.1.1 ?
i.e. ext_emconf.php and improve the manual, etc.

Cheers,
Raj.