[TYPO3-timtab] frontend posting possible?

Peter A. Schott paschott at no.yahoo.spamm.com
Sun Jun 3 23:18:34 CEST 2007

Great post, Oliver.  I guess I'd already done most of the other steps, but
will need to investigate the clearPageCacheOnUpdate and the trick for
remapping the RealURL entry now that I have RealURL working.  :-)

I guess there is some confusion on the MetaWeblog API - it worked fine for
ScribeFire (FireFox plugin), but w.Bloggar and Live Writer both had issues
with categories without descriptions.  Of course, Live Writer was able to
maintain the formatting while w.Bloggar and ScribeFire both lost all
formatting when posting.

Still, I had success using a 3rd party tool to post which made all the
difference to me as it will make a world of difference to our Staff members.
I've pretty much started to understand the TYPO3 interface, but it will
definitely confuse all of them.

-Pete Schott