[TYPO3-timtab] Installing Timtab

Simon Browning simon at stwdesign.com
Thu Jul 26 17:43:59 CEST 2007

Right.

So I've got an "out of the box" install .. I installed typo3 (4.1.2) and
then followed the timtab manual step for step (pages 1 to 3 and a bit -
the part that ends with "Thats it - we're done!).

In addition I removed the default "hello world" page config from the
template (now I can see the kubrick template), and add tt_news single
view to the "example article" page (I'm assuming this is where it is to go).

Lastly I've created a blog entry.

Now I've got something that looks like its almost there, except I don't
see my blog entry.

This is where I'm assuming I need to set up tt_news in list view, and
I'd guess on the articles page.  I just don't want to guess and assume.

fyi, I'm setting it up here:  http://blog.thedemo.ca to get a handle on
using timtab, then I need to set it up on a custom design.

Thanks.

Simon