[TYPO3-timtab] Comments have suddenly stopped working

Ingo Renner typo3 at ingo-renner.com
Wed Sep 27 02:31:04 CEST 2006

Simon Angling wrote:

> Comments were working two days ago. I have uploaded a lot of info to my
> new blog over the weekend but now suddenly comments are not working.

> ve_guestbook      1.12.1

it's the guestbook. v1.12.1 adds caching which is not yet handled
correct for this extension. to have caching for the guestbookit would
require a technique like described by JoH in another list where a plugin
can work as a cached and unchached version...

just go back to 1.12.0 and everything should be fine...

Ingo