[TYPO3-timtab] Comments have suddenly stopped working

Simon Angling simon at anglings.com
Tue Sep 26 22:38:45 CEST 2006

Comments were working two days ago. I have uploaded a lot of info to my
new blog over the weekend but now suddenly comments are not working.

I did try loading up freeCap CAPTCHA but I could get it to work. Could
that have broken something? I've uninstalled it but it's still broken.

Simply when I post a comment it doesn seem to store or display the
comment anywhere.

Comments I made a couple of days back are still appearing correctly on
the page though.

I'm using:
TYPO3		4.0.2
timtab  	0.5.11