[TYPO3-timtab] realurl = the big "problem"

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 17:22:01 CET 2006

Hi All,

RealURL configuration & timtab = the real "problem" configuration for me.

I'm able to run tt_news | ve_guestbook | timtab on a localhost configuration
on a Debian Sarge v3.1 linux distribution and everything is working! NEAT.
Without RealURL the link to a newsitem on my (test) website looks like:
http://localhost.jordanvanbergen.nl/index.php?id=11&no_cache=1&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=880&tx_ttnews[year]=2006&tx_ttnews[month]=03&tx_ttnews[day]=13&cHash=75e7ccd00c

Now I wan't to have nice and friendly URL so I installed the RealURL
extension and did what the installation told me. I did the following:

- install RealURL extension
- added the following to my template (SETUP) configuration:

config.simulateStaticDocuments = 0
config.baseURL = http://localhost.jordanvanbergen.nl/
config.prefixLocalAnchors = all
config.tx_realurl_enable = 1

- copied the example realurl from the /ext/timtab/res to
/ext/realurl/ext_localconf.php
- cleared the cached

and watched what was going to happen to my website. It will start but no
stylesheet is loading, javascript errors etc. After a long time I see my
website without layout and I am able to select a link to a blog/newsitem.
What the hell ! ;-) YES realurl is working watching my copied URL:

http://localhost.jordanvanbergen.nl/weblog/individueel_nieuwsitem/archive/2006/march/13/markt_doneert_voedsel/not_cached/index.htm

But if I click the above link I will get the same page the website starts
with / no stylesheet / it's basic times new roman on a white background.

ANYONE an idea on how to get realURL working with timtab as it won't work
100% for me........ this is the neat stuff I really want to add to my
website.......

Hope someone knows the answer.....

Regards
Jordan van Bergen