[TYPO3-timtab] Backoffice save blog post bug

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Sun Jul 16 14:34:44 CEST 2006

What I'm doing is this

Main page (1)
	-single view (2)
	-sysfolder (3)
		- blog posts (4)
		- blog comments (5)
		- blog list (6)

So in the main page tsconfig:
plugin.tx_timtab.clearPageCacheOnUpdate = 1,2,4,5,6
TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd = 1,2,4,5,6

Then in my ts template constants:
plugin.tx_timtab.clearPageCacheOnUpdate = 1,2,4,5,6

Then in my ts template setup (right at the bottom):
plugin.tx_timtab.clearPageCacheOnUpdate = 1,2,4,5,6

Now all I know is it seems to all work fine for me. So I'm not 100% sure
which line exactly does the job for it, as I set it up a long time ago
but try them and see if that helps at all.

My setup is:
Typo3 V4.0
ve_guestbook  1.11.0
tt_news  2.2.24