[TYPO3-timtab] Problems with timtab

Ralf Amann rha79 at gmx.de
Mon Feb 13 01:18:35 CET 2006

Hi,

Thank you Ingo for your fast response. I thought that this would be the
correct condition:

[globalVar = TSFE:id = {$plugin.tx_timtab.homePid}]
page.10.template.file = {$page.file.template_main}
[global]

[globalVar = TSFE:id = {$plugin.tx_timtab.blogPid}]
plugin.tx_timtab.gravatar.size = 23

page.10.template.file = {$page.file.template_single}
[global]

It's already in my setup. I want to have all the blog stuff in one page
including the list view without the guestbook and the single view with
the guest book. Is that possible? I think with a ts condition it should
be...

Thank you,
Ralf