[TYPO3-timtab] some questions

Laurent Groult laurent at eroket.com
Thu Aug 31 01:48:54 CEST 2006

Ingo Renner wrote:
>> - - After saving a new blog post, the page output is blank. I need to
>> manually clear the FE cache to get the page back to work.
>

> known issue, no solution yet... sorry!

This bug is annoying because the person adding blog post has no access
to Clear FE cache button. He is not admin of the system. Is there a way
I can give him this right? Or better is there a way to work around this
bug. It's really annoying to have a blank page everytime we update the blog.

Thanks,
laurent