[TYPO3-timtab] RSS-feed: missing archive information in external URL

Jens Schaller jens.schaller at _nospam_gmx.net
Sun Oct 30 16:06:24 CET 2005

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 11:51:26 +0100, "ben van 't ende [netcreators]" <ben at netcreators.nl> wrote:

>It seems to work pretty well.

I'm pleased to hear that :)

> You use rootpage_id in the configuration.
>I couldn't find that in the RealURL configuration documentation. What is
>it needed for?

I read it somewhere, but I can't remember where.
It's used, if you have multiple websites in one typo3 installation.
Using the rootpage_id you can adjust the RealURL settings for each website separately.

btw. beware of internal links in blog posts!
They aren't prefixed with your domain, so you only get links like"?id=123".
Sadly, I don't have an answer to that. I posted this problem to the tt_news group, but
still no answer...

Greets
Jens