[TYPO3-timtab] Spamprotection for Timtab

Kai Laborenz typo3 at laborenz.de
Sun Oct 23 17:08:10 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am just switching from wordpress to timtab, but I am a little bit
concerned about comment and trackback spam.

Does anybody implemented measures against spam like black/whitelists,
notification after comments or a captcha system?

I would like to use a simple solution, like this one:

Two checkboxes:
[ ] I am a spam robot
[ ] I am a human

The form is sent when only the second option is checked (obviously). For
better protection the order is chosen ramdomly...

Another approach would be a very simple question ("whats the name of our
planet?").

Greetings, Kai