[TYPO3-timtab] Help on categories and how about a t3d-export?

Basti Schmuttermaier basti at schmuttermaier.de
Fri Dec 16 13:50:42 CET 2005

Hi Rüdiger,
sorry for my bad english. I ve had the same problems but i've solved it.
Try out the following:
- open the Extension Manager
- go to loaded Extension
- open the tt_news Extension
- the Box "Use "General record storage page" must be unchecked
- save and clear cache
Problem solved?

Best regards from Munich
Basti Schmuttermaier