[TYPO3-templavoila] T3D: import, but mapping information for my DS/TO is missing

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Apr 3 10:14:48 CEST 2009

Hi!

Daniela Waranie wrote:
> Now my TV (in STAGE/ LIVE system) is telling me after import that my
> HTML template file has changed. Ok, i thought - the HTML is still the
> same as on my DEV system so "SET and SAVE" should stop bugging me with
> that message - but i saw in "Modify DS/TO" that TV did not have the
> mapping information any more (HTML-path and Action).
>
> Why is this information not exported /imported? How do i get this
> information transfered from my DEV system to my STAGE / LIVE system?
> I don´t want to do 500+ mappings for all my page templates / FCE again.

Most likely there are character set differencies between these two servers. Mapping is saved in a certain fomat that require identical settings on both servers.

> PS: Why are the HTML template files incl. linked files not part of the
> export? Can i include it any how?

I never tried exporting/importing files. I usually exclude them from export and upload separately to the target server.

My TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/creating-a-mobile-version-of-a-web-site.html
Skype: liels_bugs