[TYPO3-Solr] Scheduler doesn't index new tx_news records

Tino Riedel tino.riedel at gmx.de
Mon Oct 17 13:55:44 CEST 2016

Hi,

i have checked the tx_solr_indexqueue_item table and found records for
the new tx_news entries. But the field "indexed" was 0. The process in
the scheduler had never index the new items. The reason for that will be
the id in the column root.

My tree is like

5000-homepage (site root)
   |_5001-site1
   |_5002-site2
   |_5003-site3
   |_...
   |_6000-blog.homepage (also a site-root)
     |_6001-site1
     |_6002-site2
     |_6003-site3
     |_...
     |_6010-sysfolder for tx_news

The task in the scheduler for indexing is configured for den root with
id 5000. The hook save new tx_news items to the table
tx_solr_indexqueue_item with id 6000. So the task does't hit the entries
i think?

My aim is that the task indexes all entries, also the new tx_news
entries below page with id 6000. As mentioned in the wiki you have to
add queue.[indexConfig].additionalPageIds if there is data outside the
side-root (in my example 5000), is't it?

I think queuing stops at the next site-root?

Best regards

Tino