[TYPO3-Solr] solrfal: Duplicate results

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Thu Oct 15 15:32:06 CEST 2015

Am 15.10.15 um 15:14 schrieb Dennis Luemkemann:

> Hello all,
>
> I noticed a new release of ext:solr on TER. I assume this release will fix the duplicate results issue, but I’m not sure. Can someone confirm? I couldn’t find any change log or the like in the documentation on TER or in the Wiki.
>
> Also, there are two new solrfal release (2.0.2 and 2.1.0-dev). What are the details here? Might this be required for the updated ext:solr?
>
> What would be the official/preferred channel to receive announcements regarding new releases?
>
> Thanks
> Dennis

Hi Dennis,

this is an intermediary release tackling some compatibility issues with
TYPO3 CMS 6.2 and hopefully 7.x

We are still discussing the duplicate file issues and how we can
approach this.

BTW: There is some small information on the access restricted download:

"As of 15. October 2015 the following setup is know to work for file
indexing:

• TYPO3 6.2.13+
• EXT:solr 3.1.0-dev (GitHub master)
• EXT:tika 2.0.0-dev (GitHub master)
• EXT:solrfal 2.1.0-dev (EAP download above)

We have not tested this setup with TYPO3 7 yet, but expect that to work
as well. Please provide feedback if you run into any issues.“

As EAP Partner you can give us your Feedback via the support e-mail
address known to you.

Otherwise please give us feedback via Github.

https://github.com/TYPO3-Solr/ext-solr/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue

Greetings,

Olivier