[TYPO3-Solr] solrfal: Duplicate results

Dennis Luemkemann dennis.luemkemann at gmx.de
Thu Oct 15 15:14:06 CEST 2015

Hello all,

I noticed a new release of ext:solr on TER. I assume this release will fix the duplicate results issue, but I’m not sure. Can someone confirm? I couldn’t find any change log or the like in the documentation on TER or in the Wiki.

Also, there are two new solrfal release (2.0.2 and 2.1.0-dev). What are the details here? Might this be required for the updated ext:solr?

What would be the official/preferred channel to receive announcements regarding new releases?

Thanks
Dennis