[TYPO3-Solr] Use solr fulltext search as a filter in my extension

Rolf Nakielski rolf at nakielski.de
Mon May 4 15:49:52 CEST 2015

>  Is there anybody who did something like this before?
>> Any hints?
>>

> Do you know this tutorial?
>

> http://t3n.de/magazin/typo3-extension-apaches-solr-server-typo3-umgebung-nutzen-229610/
>
> Olivier

Thanks for the fast answer - Yes I knew this article and I studied it again
- but it did not really help me. My approach is not to do all the filtering
with solr (as the solr boutique example does) but to use solr as a
"fulltext filter" among other filters that my extension provides.

We want to implement radial search, hierarchic categories etc. and the user
should be able to save his filters / search arguments.