[TYPO3-Solr] No frontend output for elevated documents

redacted user thomas.keller at hs-furtwangen.de
Mon Jul 6 17:41:50 CEST 2015

Hi,

I enabled the elevation of documents via a solr configuration file named elevate.xml as described here: http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-project-solr/2011-October/000694.html
My elevate.xml looks like this:

<elevate>
 <query text="test">
  <doc id="abc/pages/1/0/0/0" />
 </query>
</elevate>

Running the query "test" in solr admin panel yields the correct result set: The document defined in elevate.xml with the id "abc/pages/1/0/0/0" is listed first followed by other documents matching the query. If I am running the same query "test" in the frontend of my website the elevated document is not listed at all.

My first guess was that I am missing a setting in my typoscript configuration, but I could not spot any setting in the official documentation that relates to the elevation of documents (see https://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-solr/wiki/Tx_solrsearch). Another guess was a faulty template but even with standard templates enabled the elevated document is not listed.

What am I missing?

I'm running TYPO3 6.2.13 with solr 3.0.0. Solr runs on a different server.

Cheers,
Thomas