[TYPO3-Solr] Paid Results / "Editorial Content"

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Mon Oct 10 16:54:05 CEST 2011

Am 10.10.11 16:43, schrieb Richard Haeser | alterNET Internet BV:

> I was wondering if it is already possible with the latest EAP-version to
> have specific records or a specific part of the page-tree on a higher
> level as other parts. For example: if there is a search-query and there
> are several results from all over the site, we want to show the pages
> that are a subpage of a specific page to be shown first and after that
> the other results. Also we want this to be possible to show for example
> news-items first and after that the other pages.
>
> Can someone tell me if this is possible, and if so how to be
> accomplished? I think this should be possible with the feature Paid
> results / editorial content?

Hi Richard,

Look at this:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/QueryElevationComponent#elevate.xml

<elevate>

 <query text="AAA">
  <doc id="A" />
  <doc id="B" />
 </query>

 <query text="ipod">
  <doc id="A" />

  <!-- you can optionally exclude documents from a query result -->
  <doc id="B" exclude="true" />
 </query>

</elevate>

This is just for simple elevation.

What is the denomination for this desired behaviour?

Olivier