[TYPO3-Solr] Index Qeue job wrong URL when cron used

Robert W rewebit at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 12:01:47 CET 2015

Hi Jigal,

Thank you for the response. We have multiple domains running on the same TYPO3 instance. we have typolink.forceAbsoluteUrl = 1 for that reason. If we make this absolute, it is our understanding that it will cause problems with searching multiple domains.

A litle background:
When in the main domain, the user should be able to search the main domain and all subdomains. When the user is inside a subdomain, they should only see results for what is indexed in the subdomain. We have a main search field which appears on all site pages. When inside a subdomain, there is a second search field which only searches the subdomain.

Question - are there settings we can put in the Typoscript for tx_solr.index.queue which will be picked up by the  solr/Scheduler/IndexQueueWorkerTask protected function initializeHttpHost method? To resolve this problem

Cheers
Robert