[TYPO3-Solr] Index Qeue job wrong URL when cron used

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sat Feb 7 21:36:05 CET 2015

Hi,

On 06/02/2015 16:37, Robert W wrote:
> We have a strange problem when indexing documents and the URLs are
> built. In the Scheduler, when we manually start the indexing job, the
> links are correctly built. However when we use the scheduler and let
> things run automatically, the URLs are incorrect. The URLs contain part
> of the path for the operating system. Has anyone seen this before?

Seen it once with forceAbsoluteUrl active in the typolink configuration
in the index.queue defintions. When called from CLI (cronjob) the server
variables couldn't be used to create correct URLs and the file system
path was included in the URL.

If this your situation, the solution was to construct the absolute URLs
from the 'site' field and the relative URL.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!