[TYPO3-Solr] solrfal: Duplicate results

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Sun Oct 19 21:15:29 CEST 2014

Hi there

We are using solr and solrfal for TYPO3 6.2.

With solrfal installed, the indexer looks for soft and hard references
to FAL files within the page and adds an item to the file index queue.
The file is then indexed together with its context (page where it is
linked, language etc.).

So if you are using the same file many times and search for a term that
is part of the file, the file will pop up many times in the search
results, together with the information where it is referenced.

In our situation it would be better to display one file only once.

Is there a way to achieve that with Solr?

Thanks and best regards,

Lorenz